Internship Junior Purchasing Agent
LOOPPER IS HIRING
Internship Junior Purchasing Agent | On-site Amsterdam | 6 months minimum
At Loopper.com we are a dynamic start-up but established within the walls of our sister company (IEPC Premium and Concept) which is active since 2002.
This allows us to have all the perks of a start-up while having the maturity and experience of a more established company.
With projects for large accounts such as Borussia Dortmund, BMW or Nivea just to mention a few. The company soon expanded and started developing in various European markets. Today we sell to different countries in Europe (UK, BE, NL, FR, ESP,IT, GE, AUT).
We are currently working with 30 team members and expect to grow larger this year as the company is deep into its scale-up process. Loopper is an international company, with 9 different nationalities all working at the same office in Amsterdam. Very fast pace working style. The "work hard play hard" philosophy perfectly applies to us as we are numbers-driven but also fun driven. We very often organize company activities and like to know that everyone comes to work with a smile and enjoys his/her teammate's company, inside or outside the office wall.
Want to spend 6 months in the vibrant city of Amsterdam ? Loopper is looking for our future Assistant Buyer (internship) starting from January 2023 (earlier possible)
Your main tasks:
- Order Entry: booking all orders through our suppliers, coming from all around Europe, meeting client deadlines and import management
- Price negotiation
- External communication with suppliers (China and Europe)
- Internal communication with all departments (design, finance, sales, marketing etc…)
- Assisting the Purchase Manager with daily tasks
Who we’re looking for :
- Available ASAP
- English B2 minimum
- Another language is a plus
- Quick thinking and practical
- Adaptability and organised
- No previous experience required
- Young, dynamic, and international team!
- Your own room for initiatives and ideas
- Interesting evolution perspectives
- Daily challenges
- Living in Amsterdam, need to say more?
- Friday drinks at the office and team building!
Looking for an international experience to broaden your horizons? Want to enjoy the Dutch lifestyle?
Then send your resume and quick presentation paragraph to firstname.lastname@example.org ?