Internship Online Marketing
LOOPPER IS HIRING
Internship Online Marketing | On-site Amsterdam | 6 months | From January 2023
Are you a native speaker of one
of the following languages? French
Then our internship offer might be perfect for you!
At Loopper.com we are a dynamic start-up but established within the walls of our sister company (IEPC Premium and Concept) which is active since 2002.
This allows us to have all the perks of a start-up while having the maturity and experience of a more established company.
With projects for large accounts such as Borussia Dortmund, BMW or Nivea just to mention a few. The company soon expanded and started developing in various European markets. Today we sell to different countries in Europe (UK, BE, NL, FR, ESP,IT, GE, AUT).
We are currently working with 30 team members and expect to grow larger this year as the company is deep into its scale-up process. Loopper is an international company, with 9 different nationalities all working at the same office in Amsterdam. Very fast pace working style. The "work hard play hard" philosophy perfectly applies to us as we are numbers-driven but also fun driven. We very often organize company activities and like to know that everyone comes to work with a smile and enjoys his/her teammate's company, inside or outside the office wall.
What you will do:
As a Digital Marketer, you will work closely with our E-commerce Manager. Together, you will strive for international growth for Loopper. Your goal is to have the website perform optimally. Therefore, you will be working on products, website content and data on a daily basis. You also set up email campaigns and work closely with our design team to create a beautiful website.
Who are we looking for?
- You are ambitious and driven. You are constantly looking for improvement
- You are sociable and enjoy working with colleagues in the office
- You are data-driven, you know what we mean by 'Data first!
- You use all opportunities within SEO and SEA and seamlessly link campaigns together
- You are convincing and know how to inspire your colleagues
- You have an analytical mind and enjoy performing analyses based on campaign results;
- And last but not least; fun is always number one with you ?.
What we offer:
- Willing to come work in Amsterdam Amsterdam -You work in the office most of the time throughout the week
- Native speaker of at least one of these languages: Dutch - French - German - English
- You know how to take ownership of projects;
- Knowledge and experience of drawing up and implementing a marketing plan;
- Enthusiasm! Enthusiasm to motivate partner companies, customers and colleagues;
- Drive to manage the team of Marketers together with the E-commerce Manager;
- Attractive Base Salary (Depending on Experience)
- Loopper Lucky Wheel of gifts for extra perks and sales challenges;
- Your own room for initiatives and ideas;
- Interesting evolution perspectives | Be part of a scale-up company which aims to reach the top;
- Daily challenges;
- Living in Amsterdam, need to say more?
- Friday drinks at the office and team building!
Do you want to become part of our growing organisation? Then react quickly and we will invite you for an interview. Send your resume and quick presentation paragraph to firstname.lastname@example.org